Other systems help you maintain an inventory. Asaan Billing is designed to help you maintain NO inventory.
Like other inventory systems, Asaan Billing can tell you what you have in stock and where its located. For Asaan Billing Manufacturing customers, that's simply not enough. Our customers enjoy a typical savings of 30-50% in inventory carrying costs because Asaan Billing has the ability to order only what you need, when you need it.
Install the "Basic Manufacturing" module and discover powerful inventory capabilities that will:
- Maintain Detailed Inventory Data
- Record detailed stock status for all inventoried items
- Track inventory in multiple locations
- Choose decimal precision for fractional quantities and costs
- Maintain inventory levels with minimum, maximum, and reorder points
- Instantly display transaction history, where-used (BOM implosion), and outstanding order status
- Embed detailed item notes, or attach a word processing document and picture to any item record
- Associate a unique set of general ledger accounts with each item, or class of items
- Transfer manufacturing sub-ledger entries to a General Ledger at fiscal period end
- Maintain resources such as supplies, labor, and overhead
- Identify any number of qualified suppliers and manufacturers with any item
- Track standard, average, recent, FIFO, LIFO, and last supplier costs
- Import and export data from/to other systems to speed setup and data analysis
- Track quantity and cost history for each item
- Value stock on hand, in reserve, in WIP, and on order, instantly
- View stock status at an unlimited number of stocking locations
- Roll-up standard costs automatically; revalue inventory at any time
- And more...